Soggy Bottom Mud Park, LLC is working to give you the most awesome time you can have off-road. We provide some of the best trails; from mild to wild, in this part of the country.
We will do all that we can to make sure your Soggy Bottom experience is nothing short of the best. We want to make our park fun for the whole family. We all have a couple of things in common, the love of off-roading and nature!
Currently we have the following:
- Night Bogs
- Picnic areas
- RV Parking
- Live Concerts
- Mud Pits for off road trucks including long Bounty Hole
- Sand Drag track with Tree Lights
- Hill & Hole
- Rock Course
- All Terrain park
RULES ARE IN COMPLANICE WITH GEORGIA LAWS & INSURANCE AND CLEARLY POSTED AS PATRONS ENTER THE OFF ROAD PARK:
- NO RAIN CHECKS.
- ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT & WEAR A HELMET WHILE RIDING ATV’S
- NO WEAPONS OR FIREARMS
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- NO DUMPING OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS (OIL, GAS, SEWAGE)
- PLEASE USE TRASH CANS
- SAFETY FLAG REQUIRED on all ATVS, UTVS & GOLF CARTS
- NO RECKLESS DRIVING, SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH AROUND ALL CROWDED AREAS.
- NO PASSENGERS RIDING ON THE OUTSIDE OF ANY VEHICLE WITHOUT SEATS & SEAT BELTS WHILE IN THE MUD PITS. RIDING IN THE BED OF A TRUCK IS PERMITTED IN ALL 5 MPH AREAS ONLY.
- ALL CAMP FIRES MUST BE CONTAINED & MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
- MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO DETERMAINE IF A CHILD IS TOO YOUNG TO PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS
PLEASE HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!