Soggy Bottom Mud Park, LLC is working to give you the most awesome time you can have off-road. We provide some of the best trails; from mild to wild, in this part of the country.
We will do all that we can to make sure your Soggy Bottom experience is nothing short of the best. We want to make our park fun for the whole family. We all have a couple of things in common, the love of off-roading and nature!
Currently we have the following:
- Night Bogs
- Picnic areas
- RV Parking
- Live Concerts
- Mud Pits for off road trucks including long Bounty Hole
- Sand Drag track with Tree Lights
- Hill & Hole
- Rock Course
- All Terrain park
• NO RAIN CHECKS
• ALL RIDERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 MUST WEAR A HELMET & EYE PROTECTION. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO WEAR PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT.
• NO GUNS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
• NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR BOTTLES OF ANY KIND
• NO DUMPING OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
• NO LITTERING
• SAFETY FLAGS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL ATVS & UTVS AND THEY MUST HAVE HEADLIGHTS OR A GLOW WHIP
• NO RECKLESS DRIVING, SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH AROUND ALL CROWDED AREAS.
• NO PASSENGERS RIDING ON THE OUTSIDE OF ANY VEHICLE WITHOUT SEATS & SEAT BELTS WHILE IN THE MUD PITS. RIDING IN THE BED OF A TRUCK IS PERMITTED IN ALL 5 MPH AREAS ONLY.
• NO MUDDING IN GRASSY AREAS SUCH AS CAMP GROUNDS
• NO UNDERAGE DRINKING
• QUIET TIME IN PARK IS FROM 1:00AM TO 7:00AM
• WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAY IF YOUR FOUND WITHOUT A WRISTBAND, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK & WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THE ENTERANCE FEE TO RE-ENTER.
• NO FIGHTING OR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR
• MAIN PIT TIMES ARE 8:00AM – 7:00PM
• TRAIL TIMES ARE 8:00AM – 1:00AM
• ALL RECREATIONAL DRIVING CEASES AT 1:00AM